post index

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Give me your peace

Noarai was on learning time. And I gave her some sticks to decorate her letter d while I went to the bathroom for a second. When I came back I saw this:
 Even though her sister stuck on her several circles and she didn't like it at all, she could give me this beautiful smile as a present. She wasn't angry, or crying she was in peace as if nothing happened before.

At night time while I was reviewing the pictures of the day, I thought about this situation. Her sister was making something bad and she didn't want to have those sticks on her face, but she was so happy and peaceful. As I asked God about this situation he gaved me this verse as a present:

"If you make the Most High your dwelling-even the Lord, who is my refuge- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent" PSALM 91:9-10

What God was trying to tell me was that he is not going to take the difficulties of me, but I won't be harmed because I would have his peace in my soul (like Lucia).God fill me with your peace and let me walk through this life with your protection.


I'm always searching for new ideas to fill my boxes. So If you want you can link up your box ideas. This way we can all share and be more creative the next week. Just grab the botton for boxes ideas Tuesday

Don't forget to come over my blog on Friday for Daddy's time Friday. You can link up a post with pictures of your hubby with the Kids, and show him some words of love for this time.
Acting Balanced
I'm linking up to:
Obviously MARvelous

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails