post index

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordless wednesday

I can choose just one:(
First the beautiful photos of Noarai with the "ballerina's" dress as she calls it.
 I love this beautiful face.
 Then this precious moment of love .
 And finally to funny moments.
The first one is Lucia looking at her sister whith a hat face.

 And the second one was sooo funny. Because I was explaining Noarai to color by number, and I said to Noarai " wich color are you going to paint the hair? Yes, you have to paint the hair in pink" You can see how she's concentrate on my explanation.
 And the next second she paints her hair while running away. So yes she was doing my commadment but she was aware that this wasn't the real meaning because she was running away:))) This girl is toooo smart.
I linked it to :Tots and me

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful little girls! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous kids!! Absolute sweetness!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails